"Don't Wish It Was Easier; Wish You Were Better. Don't Wish for Fewer Problems; Wish for More Skills. Don't Wish for Fewer Challenges; Wish for More Wisdom."
We are guided by these words of wisdom and looking for hungry, ambitious, and resourceful Customer Acquisition Interns who want to be an integral part of this challenging and fascinating journey.
Who are we?
We are young and passionate folks driven by the power of the latest and innovative technologies in IoT, AI/ML, Blockchain, and many other advanced technologies. We are on the mission of making Cyberworld safe for every organization, product, and individual.
Who are you?
You are a charismatic young creative hustler who loves to learn and grow. You realize that business is more about helping a customer and solving their problem than only making a profit. You want to grow your career in the hyper-growing IT / Cybersecurity industry.
You are a perfect fit for this if:
- You are a Learner by nature.
- You enjoy helping others and building relationships.
- You are a team player and gel well in the team.
- You are always the friendliest one among the strangers.
- You are a creative thinker and love to think out of the box.
- You are highly organized.
- You are obsessed with learning and growing in IT Sales.
- You are eager to learn IT Sales from scratch (ground up).
- Proficient in using LinkedIn.
- You are a technology enthusiast and stay updated about new technology innovations.
- You appreciate the rewards, satisfaction, and freedoms that a successful sales career can bring.
Your everyday work will look like:
- Learn about company product and service offerings.
- Learning Sales & Marketing strategies.
- Help the Customer Acquisition Team in achieving their goals.
- Research companies based on Payatu’s defined ICP (Ideal Customer Profile).
- Identify solid potential prospects on LinkedIn using analytical skills and creativity.
- Help the Campaign Managers by adding new leads to the database.
- Provide accurate and timely information as required to the reporting manager.
- Attend Customer Acquisition team meetings and weekly cadence.
- Your Work Duration :